Carpet Cleaning Logan Brisbane South
Why Choose Surface Master ?
- We’re not in a rush! Bigger time slots allow for far better results. We give your carpets as much time as needed to do the job properly.
- Owner operated means we take pride in our work unlike some employees from large companies
- Basic Spot removal, deodorising, wardrobe cleaning included.
- We use a truck-mounted unit which is far more powerful than a portable machine.
- Our Technician is trained and certified by the IICRC in Carpet Cleaning.
- The highest quality cleaning products leave your carpets not only clean but sanitised and with a fresh fragrance.
- We don't leave your carpets sopping wet or covered in residue which attracts dirt and reappearing stains.
- We show up on time or call if we’re going to be more than 10 mins late.
- We NEVER upsell products you do not need so you won’t feel pressured to spend more money you don’t want to.
- Not a franchise so we’re not restricted to certain product lines. We select on the best products on the market based on years of experience..
- No fuss money back guarantee (but that’s never happened)
- Discounts for combined services & empty homes.
Choose a Carpet Cleaning ServiceWe have three main carpet cleaning services to choose from all high quality steam carpet cleaning tailored to suit. We can quote you over the phone or via email based on your description we really only ever change that price if the job and or the situation is different from the original description.
End of Lease / Empty Homes From $80
For empty homes or end of lease quality steam carpet cleaning to get that bond money back or just to make the carpets fresh and clean for the new owners.
High Quality Carpet Cleaning From $90
For Light to Medium soiled Carpets - This is our regular high quality Carpet Steam Cleaning service for home owners and renters who want a 10 to 12 month maintenance clean.
Industrial Strength Carpet Cleaning From $100
For Medium to Heavily soiled Carpets - An industrial strength carpet steam cleaning that tackles heavily soiled or problematic carpets.